MAC VPN SETUP
The below L2TP connection instructions will work fine for all major Mac Operating System Versions
1. Open the System Preferences window.
2. Click on the “Network” icon.
3. Click on the Add button (+).
4. Set the”Interface” as VPN, VPN Type as L2TP over IPSec and type Service Name: VPN01 L2TP. Then click on “Create”.
5. Highlight the VPN connection on left side. Enter Server Address (depends on which server do you wish to connect to, server list is in Members Area or in your mailbox – welcome email). Enter your VPN01 Account username – your email. Then click on the “Authentication Settings” button.
6. Choose “Password option” and type your VPN01 Account Password. Choose “Shared Secret” and enter secret code which you can see on the image below. Then click on “OK”.
7. Click on “Advanced…”.
8. Enable “Send all traffic over VPN connection”. and click “OK”. (IMPORTANT)
9. Connect your VPN by clicking on “Connect”.
See our server list
uk1.vpn01.net (London, GBR)
uk2.vpn01.net (London, GBR)
uk3.vpn01.net (London, GBR)
uk4.vpn01.net (Hampshire, GBR)
uk5.vpn01.net (Hampshire, GBR)
uk6.vpn01.net (Hampshire, GBR)
us1.vpn01.net (NYC, USA)
us2.vpn01.net (NYC, USA)
us3.vpn01.net (Los Angeles, USA)
us4.vpn01.net (Denver, USA)
us5.vpn01.net (Dallas, USA)
us6.vpn01.net (Chicago, USA)
ca1.vpn01.net (Toronto, Canada)
se1.vpn01.net (Stockholm, Sweden)
nl1.vpn01.net (Amsterdam, Holland)
de1.vpn01.net (Frankfurt, Germany)
cz1.vpn01.net (Toronto, Canada)
sk1.vpn01.net (Bratislava, Slovakia)
il1.vpn01.net (Tel-Aviv, Israel)
p2p.vpn01.net (Torrent Server)
L2TP Shared Secret if needed is xunblock4me