HOW TO SET UP LAPTOP TELLY ON WINDOWS 8
Open Network Connections
4. Under Internet address type the name or IP address of the VPN01 server you want to connect to.
Click Here To See our Server List
Then enter VPN01 as the name of the connection in the Destination name box Then click Create.
6. Right–click on the VPN01 connection, and choose Properties from the menu.
7. Under Security Tab for Type of VPN select “Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)”.
Tick on “Allow these protocols” then tick on “Microsoft CHAP version 2 (MS-CHAP v2)” and click OK.
8. Now click again on the monitor icon on the bottom right-hand corner,
and ffind your VPN01 connection and click connect.
Enter your VPN01 username & password (that was mailed to you)
and click OK.
9. Done, your Windows 8 now should be connected to the VPN server via PPTP protocol.
Tooltip: Unticking IPV6 and selecting "connect even if no encyption"
and also double checking your username, password and server address
are all correct will solve most connection issues.